Are you in pursuit of your Clinical Social Worker License? I can help you with that. Here are the requirements:
According to the NASW-IL you must meet the following;
- It can be paid or unpaid work, part-time or full-time but must be direct practice.
- BSW’s are not eligible.
- MSWs must work for 3,000 hours under the supervision of an LCSW
- PhDs/DSWs must work for 2,000 hours under supervision of an LCSW
- You may meet individually or in group with no more than 5 people.
- You must meet 4 hours during the month.
Group supervision cost: $25 hr/ which equates to $50 per session. We’ll meet twice a month for a a two hour session.
The cost for Individual supervision is $50/hr.
As a result of partening with me, you will receive the following:
* A new way of looking at often complex issues
* Guidance on how to establish and maintain self-care
* Guidance on how to deal with transference and counter-transference
* A partnership with a Clinician who has a strength based and solution focused approach to situations.